TOWN BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order
- Minutes, Treasurer’s report
- Old Business
- Reports: Highway Dept., Town Board and Committees
- Public Comments: To avoid open meetings law violations, the Board will limit itself to answer basic questions form he public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda. The commenter’s name and comment will be recorded in the minutes. Comment time limited to 3 minutes per person.
- New Business: Introduction and School Update for Drummond’s New Superintendent Dennis Kaczor, Lake Namakagon Wake Ordinance, New Voting Machines, Pole Building Update, WTA Meeting September 13th at Lakewoods. Closed Session pursuant to Sec.19.85(1)(c), Wis. Stats., to discuss personnel. Reconvene in open session for possible actions.
- Approve payment of bills
- Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
Dated this 6th day of September 2021
Teresa A Gunderson, Town Clerk