TOWN BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 8, 2023
- Call to order
- Minutes, Treasurer’s report
- Old Business
- Reports: Standing Committees
- Public Comments: To avoid open meetings law violations, the Board will limit itself to answer basic questions form he public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda. The commenter’s name and comment will be recorded in the minutes. Comment time limited to 3 minutes per person.
- New Business: Parks/Museum/Caboose, Short-term Rentals, Fire Department Resolution, and Winter Projects. Possible Closed Session pursuant to Sec. 19.85(1) (c), Wis. Stats., to discuss personnel. Reconvene in open session for possible actions.
- Approve payment of bills.
- Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
Dated this 6th day of November 2023
Teresa A Gunderson, Town Clerk