TOWN BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY JUNE 9, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order
- Minutes, Treasurer’s report
- Old Business
- Reports: Highway Dept., Town Board and Committees
- Public Comments: To avoid open meetings law violations, the Board will limit itself to answer basic questions form he public and will place matters requiring additional discussion or action on a future meeting agenda. The commenter’s name and comment will be recorded in the minutes. Comment time limited to 3 minutes per person.
- New Business: Action from Comprehensive Public Meeting, Bayfield County Emergency Management Update, Summer Projects, Homecoming Picnic, Fireworks, ANSUL System, 2021-2022 Liquor License Approval. Closed Session pursuant to Sec. 19.85(1) (c), Wis. Stats., to discuss personnel, Reconvene in open session for possible actions.
- Approve payment of bills
- Discussion and action may occur on any of the above agenda items.
Dated this 6th day of June 2021
Teresa A Gunderson, Town Clerk